This is my other massaged kale recipe and it delivers big time in taste! Eating this salad is like eating a burrito with a fork. Full of rich Spanish flavour, tomatoes, cilantro, cumin – it has it all. I know you will love it!
Serves: 1-2 people Yields: ~5+ cups of salad
Calories: 713 Macronutrient Ratio (Carb/Protein/Fat): 50/8.7/41.3
Prep Time: 15-30 minutes
- 1-2 bunches of kale
- 1-2 lemons
- 1 avocado
- 1-2 cobs of corn
- 2-3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 of a bell pepper, diced
- 1-2 tbsp of cumin, to taste
- chili powder/cayenne pepper/jalapeno powder to taste
- Start by cleaning and ripping the kale into a large bowl.
- juice the lemons and scoop out the avocado onto the kale. Massage these 3 ingredients in the large bowl well.
- Set the massaged kale aside and chop the corn, tomatoes, bell pepper up.
- Add the chopped ingredients as well as the spices to the large bowl and toss well.