This is the most tender massaged kale salad you will ever eat! The key is massaging is VERY thoroughly – like wringing a towel dry, I even punch the kale! However you massage it, give you hands a workout and then enjoy this for dinner:)
Serves: 1-2 people Yields: 7 cups of salad
Calories: 655 Macronutrient Ratio (Carb/Protein/Fat): 50/8.1/41.9
Prep Time: 15-30 minutes
- 1-2 bunches of kale
- 1 avocado
- 1-2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup of raisins or currants
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/4 of a cauliflower, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, diced or in strips
- Chop up the desired toppings that are listed above, the raisins are terrific! Clean the kale, and rip the kale into a bowl.
- juice the lemon and scoop avocado into the bowl of kale. Massage well.
- Add chopped toppings and enjoy!