In the summer the local veggies are fresh and I made this nice veggie stew that was super salty, its a nice way to get veggies in!
Serves: 1-2 people Yields: 8 cups
Calories: 710 Macronutrient Ratio (Carb/Protein/Fat): 50.4/8.6/41
Prep Time: 15-30 minutes
- 3-4 cups of tomato, chopped
- 1-2 cobs of corn
- 2 cups of celery, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- optional: dried celery powder, herbs to taste
- Dice all of the ingredients.
- blend 1/4 of the ingredients (approximately) and then stir into the unblended ingredients.
- dried celery powder can be added for an extra salty kick! Some herbs can also be added.