Here is a great soup/dressing made with papaya! It is sweet and savoury and has a lot of versatility as it can be a soup or dressing or even a dip.
- 1 papaya(large)
- 4-6 vine tomatoes or equivalent amount of cherry tomato or whatever you have handy or prefer (these add volume, flavour, and thin the soup)
- (optional) If low on tomatoes, add some fresh squeezed OJ
- Additional ingredients to customise flavour: sundried tomatoes, herbs (basil, oregano, cilantro, thyme, etc), shredded zucchini or zucchini noodles, romaine noodles (what the heck are these? check my video), some avocado, even get fancy and make dehydrated veggie balls.
- Blend soup base ingredients: the papaya, tomatoes an optional OJ, as well as the othr optional ingredients such as herbs, sundried tomatoes, etc. (TIP: save 1/4 of the papaya and some tomatoes and just pulse blend them at the end for chunks, or for bigger chunks as seen in the picture add chopped papaya on top)
- Stir in various noodle ingredients as mentioned above